Monday, March 30, 2015

Top Three Winners - Challenge #116

Hi, it's Jane with the results of last week's colour challenge. Thank you to everyone who played along and shared their cards.  It was great seeing all your creations and I was thrilled with how you used my colours!
The Design Team have thought hard and decided on our Top Three Favourites.  So here they are in order of entry to the challenge:

 #8 Chrissie

 #9 Maura

 #11 Mama Bear Ink
 
Congratulations to our winners!  Please feel welcome to copy our winners' badge from our sidebar and display it on your blog.
If you haven't played along with us yet this week, there is still time to join in our current sketch challenge.

 http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-117-sketch.html

You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to have you join us! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card... I really enjoy your challenges and am delighted that I have been selected for this accolade!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my entry ~ so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Happy dancing here at my house - thanks for choosing my card, and congrats to Chrissy and Mama Bear Ink!

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!